Humanitrain offers innovative solutions to security, health, safety, field first aid and well-being training needs to the humanitarian and corporate world.
Catherine with Palestinian and Lebanese medics in Beirut. 1998
Humanitrain is concerned with increasing the security, safety, health and well-being of aid and other overseas workers in the field, during humanitarian or commercial missions through professional and appropriate training.
The security situation for aid and overseas workers is getting steadily worse. Creative solutions have to be found requiring us all to think out of the box. Humanitrain offers interactive, participatory, relevant training to meet your health and security needs.
- Are you involved with or responsible for teams or individuals working overseas?
- Are you confident in your organisation's pre-deployment training and preparation?
- Are you confident that all your staff are equipped and trained for the situation they are faced with?
- Are you confident in your staff's ability to conduct threat and risk analysis?
- Are you confident that your stress management policy and practice reflects the needs of your staff in terms of support?
Rostaq earthquake zone, distribution, Afghanistan. 1998 C. Plumridge
If you are hesitating in your response to these questions, a free, no obligation consultation with Humanitrain on your training needs could address these and other issues. It could lead to a comprehensive training package that ensures that you have done everything possible to keep your staff as safe as they can be.